Last summer, Olive Garden launched Breadstick Sandwiches … This summer, the restaurant is doubling its Breadstick Sandwich offering with two new varieties, as well as introducing its brand-new Deep Dish Spaghetti Pies. And to celebrate, they’re taking them on the road. Olive Garden will be kicking off this summer’s cross-country road trip in NYC at The High Line on June 2 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Chelsea Market Passage The High Line Enter at 16th Street and 10th Avenue The launch event at The High Line will feature a “never-ending” family table with seating for up to 500 (photo attached). Additional tour dates will be announced on OliveGarden.com/FamilyTable.
- Spicy Calabrian Chicken Breadstick Sandwich – Lightly breaded chicken, fried and tossed in our spicy Calabrian sauce served with tangy gorgonzola sauce on Olive Garden’s signature breadstick.
- Eggplant Parmigiana Breadstick Sandwich – Hand-breaded eggplant, fried and topped with Italian cheese and marinara served on Olive Garden’s signature breadstick.
The brand new Deep Dish Spaghetti Pies are as follows:
- Meatball Deep Dish Spaghetti Pie – Spaghetti, seven cheeses and Italian bacon baked to perfection in a flaky crust and topped with meatballs and homemade meat sauce.
- Chicken Alfredo Deep Dish Spaghetti Pie – Spaghetti, seven cheeses and Italian bacon baked to perfection in a flaky crust and topped with grilled chicken and our homemade Alfredo.
- Spaghetti Rosso with Chicken & Bacon – Tomato-infused spaghetti with grilled chicken, bacon, red peppers, tomatoes and asparagus tossed in a homemade Parmesan pesto sauce.