The first state I moved to from my country was California, so Cali holds a special part in my heart. My family did end up moving to NYC but we frequently visited Cali to visit my abuelita . I remember the palm trees and playing at the beach. So when Visit California invited my family and I to attend a meet and greet at the South Street Seaport we jumped on the chance. The kids were super excited that they were going to be bale to get their hands dirty an play with some sand. You see Visit California with the team of some talented sand sculptors had set up a 12-foot-tall, 60-ton sand sculpture at the South Street Seaport to showcase kid-friendly California or “Kidifornia“.
After building castles we were invited to a local restaurant where we had the opportunity to watch Visit California’s newest family focused TV commercial. The commercial showed options for the entire family. You can ski in the mornng and end your day at the beach. Sounds perfect for us! Check out the commercial below.
“This campaign joyfully encourages our youngest dreamers to bring their parents along for a trip to Kidifornia,” said Caroline Beteta, Visit California president and CEO. “From catching the winter wave at our mountain resorts to creating magic at one of our theme parks or unplugging in nature, there are endless opportunities for kids to dream
big in California.”
California experiences/locations featured in the “Kidifornia” commercial include:
- Hanging out on the beach at Montage Laguna Beach Resort
- Floating on a raft in Lake Tahoe
- Chloe Kim snowboarding at Mammoth Mountain with her dad
- Relaxing in the park near the Golden Gate Bridge
- Exploring boulders in Joshua Tree National Park
- Hiking through the Redwoods in Santa Cruz
- Dancing to the music at Santa Monica Pier
- Discovering larger than life statues in San Diego
- Finding thrills at Disney California Adventure Park at the Disneyland Resort
- Feeding giraffes at San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Creating magic at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Glamping along the epic Big Sur coastline
For more information please visit visitcalifornia.com/attraction/welcome-kidifornia
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. My family and I were invited as media for the event.